Monday, November 3, 2008



Well, I haven't written anything in a while, but I thought I would write a post in honor of my first successful draw tonight. For anyone who reads this and doesn't know, I am taking a Phlebotomy Class at night for my job. I was pretty nervous at first since I there were about 20 other people watching and waiting for me screw up. But I did everything right, and drew blood! Woo hoo! I think I was actually more nervous when it came time for someone to draw me.

Anywho, Mike and I are officially closing on our house tomorrow morning. It was postponed a few days due to the bank being official a holes... but were over that, cause at least we are getting the house we really want! I can't wait to finally move out of this closet we live in. And Misha will be so happy to have a backyard to play in she will think she went to doggy heaven.

And in baby news... I am 22 weeks and 5 days right now. Ok, why don't we just call it 23 weeks. That sounds better. I am going to post a pic of my belly I took tonight along with the ultrasound pictures. I might have to battle my scanner for a while, but I am determined to get them posted.

Oh... and I can't wait for the day when I turn on the TV and can watch it for more than 3 minutes without seeing another stupid campaign ad/attack... whatever you want to call it.

2 comments:

Deidre said...

So happy for you about the house! Congrats! Can't wait to see pics of your new home.

lolly said...

i was thinking about takeing a class too...to make a little extra cash...

 

The Adventures of Hayden | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates