Friday, November 14, 2008

Ok, I figured it was about time for a new post. Some days I really feel like writing on here and then I can go a week and just have nothing to say... either that or I am just lazy. Well, I am 24 weeks and 3 days pregnant. Only 16 more weeks to go. Woo hoo! Hopefully not any more than that! I would love it if I went into labor on my due date so I can plan my maternity right up to the date, although I don't know what those chances are. Oh well. I am really excited to see Erica tomorrow. She is going to come stay with us for the weekend. Any maybe I can get some good cleaning/packing out of her :) The baby is kicking a ton now, which is really reassuring. And I am starting to feel really, really big... so I can't really imagine what I will look like 3 months from now. Ok, well my dog is jumping on the patio door so I guess that is my signal to wrap this up so I can go let her inside.

No comments:

 

The Adventures of Hayden | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates