Wednesday, November 5, 2008

A little Tribute -
I was very shocked and sad to find out that one of my favorite authors of all time - michael crichton has died. I think I've read almost every one of his books. My favorites would have to be Andromeda Strain and Prey. Besides all the great books he has written, I also fell in love with this little known TV show called ER, which he was the creator of. Thanks to you Michael I developed a celebrity crush when I was in middle school that would continue to haunt me for the rest of my life.. (George Clooney).

1 comment:

Deidre said...

I forgot all about you and Tarsie with that crazy crush of yours! HAHAHA. I had no idea he past away. That's crazy.

 

The Adventures of Hayden | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates