Saturday, June 27, 2009

4 Months Old!

Today Hayden is 4 months and 1 day old. She is getting so big and learning all kinds of new things. She rolled over for the first time this morning. I had her on her tummy for "tummy time" and all of a sudden she flipped over onto her back! So that is the exciting news for the day! I haven't posted on here in a while, and alot of things have happened since. So where do I begin. First of all, I am currently only working part-time. We worked it out so that I work in the evenings when Mike is home, therefore we eliminated daycare. So we are actually saving money now. Plus I get to stay home with my baby all day!! I love it! Here is just a little list of all of Hayden's new accomplishments in the past couple months:

- She started eating solids! She loves Squash and Peas... but hates Bananas!
- She no longer needs to be swaddle at night to sleep, although she hasn't started sleeping completely straight through the night yet.
- She has complete head control - ok, maybe about 98% of the time.
- She has a few new toys, to include: a bumbo, a jumperoo (which she plays in until she wears herself out and I find her passed out in it), new books - she loves Dr. Suess.. and so does Mom!, and many rattles, teethers and other various toys she loves to put in her mouth.
- She loves to suck on her hands 24/7.
- She rubs her eyes to let you know she is tired and ready for a nap.
- She laughs and smiles! (It is the cutest thing ever)
- She loves television... thanks to Dad.
- She's been to 2 weddings already, and loves to dance with Dad.
- She can roll over now!


Well, I'm sure there are lots of other little things I am leaving out. But that was just a little update. I promise I will update this more often!

Here are some pics for your viewing pleasure:




1 comment:

Amy Weiler Photography said...

Awwww she is getting so big!! Such a ham too!! I had soo much fun seeing Miss Hayden. Can't wait to see you again soon!! Love Auntie Amy

 

The Adventures of Hayden | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates