Thursday, April 9, 2009

Tired

I started back at work yesterday and it was probably one of the most miserable days I have had in a long time. All I could think about all day was Hayden and how I couldn't be with her. I even brought a picture of her to work with me to look at every once in a while and I called her babysitter on my lunch hour to check up on her too. Today was a little bit better though, and I have a feeling that slowly it will get better and better and I will just get used to it. But not to used to it, because eventually I will be a 'stay at home mom' at least until all our kids (yes... we are going to have at least 1 more) are in school.


So since I started work again Mike and I agreed that we would alternate nights getting up with her. I told him that I would get up with her on Tuesday night because I took a nap on Tuesday and wasn't that tired and figured that by Wednesday night after a long day at work I would be pooped. So then he would get up with her Wednesday night. Well low and behold the first night he has to get up with her she decides that she is going to sleep through the night! What the heck! This just isn't fair. As much as I couldn't believe this I am sooo happy and I am crossing my fingers that she keeps it up.

Well... that is about it for now. I having been thinking about starting to post about things other than my baby - branch out... but tonight I am just too tired, maybe next time. I still have to go give her a bath, take a shower myself, pack her stuff to go to grandma and grandpa's house for Easter this weekend and feed and put her to bed.


Here are some more recent pics (she is 6 weeks old today).


2 comments:

lolly said...

sorry you have to miss her all day! I hope you are lucky and have a good sleeper, but beware of the sleep regressions (3,6,12weeks, 6,9months usually) she'll get through them (hopefully!)

Amy Weiler Photography said...

Hey girlie, I can't wait to see you and Miss Hayden next weekend. It's been WAY too long. Call me this weekend if you have a chance. I am off work Friday and Monday.

 

The Adventures of Hayden | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates