Saturday, October 25, 2008

And so it begins...

Ok, so I've finally, finally started a blog. Although I've always thought a blog would be a great forum to just write about anything whenever I wanted, I'm not sure if I am quite comfortable with the idea of random people reading it. Its still kind of weird. But oh well.. at least it gets me to write again. Which I love to do and probably haven't really done it since, oh I don't know, I was in school. I really don't have to much to write about today but I do want to say a few things to this little being I have growing inside of me.

I am 21 weeks and 2 days pregnant with you today. We had our ultrasound on Oct. 10th and found out you are a girl! Or as our Dr. put it... "I definitly see no boy parts". It has become a daily ritual for you to kick me in the bladder whenever you feel like it. Although this is very physically uncomfortable it is comforting to known you are making yourself right at home in there (but don't get to comfortable... this is not a permanent living arrangment). I have so far had a pretty easy pregnancy, thank God! I have not thrown up once and I have yet to see any stretch marks (knock on wood)!! This time with you is going by quite fast, and before you know it you will be 6 years old and telling me that NEED to have a cell phone. Oh the joy!

PS. I will post some ultrasound pics as soon as I get my scanner up and running again.

No comments:

 

The Adventures of Hayden | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates